Kitchen Intervention is a new service brought to you by Chef Mary Wheatley. No matter what your skill level or goals in the kitchen might be, Chef Mary will put her expertise to work for you!
During an intervention, you & Mary might:
- evaluate current food and cooking habits
- plan for changes you’d like to make
- decide on foods to have on hand for preparing stress-free meals & healthy snacks
- teach basic knife skills and food preparation techniques
- establish meal plans, shopping tips and pantry lists
Whether you’re in a cooking rut or simplyneed a fresh perspective on family meal planning, Mary can help.
Call 502.429.5070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Kitchen Intervention.